Links to our site are welcome.
Please do not copy information from this site and republish elsewhere. It changes frequently; copies won't be accurate.
The Donor Services Specialist communicates with donors/sponsors in a manner that lets them know just how important their commitment to ONE Spirit is, and just how their money is being used. Donor Services also communicates with inactive donors to reestablish a relationship and to encourage their participation in the future. The donor program's mission is to help generate ongoing funds to improve the quality of life and future of our Native American brothers and sisters.
As part of the ongoing effort to establish a more personal relationship between ONE Spirit and the donors/sponsors; cards, letters and phone calls will be made as the need arises.
Please let Sue Allgood (firstname.lastname@example.org) know about events in the lives of donors, sponsors and those who are being sponsored so the appropriate communication can take place. As an example: the grandson of one of the ladies sponsored through ONE Spirit is very ill and in this case a get well card for the child and a note of encouragement for the grandmother is in order.
How you can help:
1. Contact Sue if there is a death or grave illness in the family you sponsor.
2. Let Sue know if there is someone joining the military or being shipped out to war.
3. Contact Sue if your friends have been helping support children on PRR informally. These folks need to know how important their contribution is to the cause.
4. Let Sue know if you know of an organization/individual who might be on the verge of making a commitment to help but for whatever reason just haven't made that decision yet.
5. We also want to know about events that are reason for congratulations or celebration in the family you sponsor.
6. Anything you can think of that would warrant a card, note, phone call, etc. that would make someone's day a little brighter...let Sue know.
For more information, contact us at:
Sue Allgood, Donor Services Specialist